Terms and Conditions
By checking the I agree to the Terms and Conditions textbox on the registration form, the legal parent/guardian or responsible party (to the best knowledge of Pear Tree Performing Arts) for participants are agreeing to the following:
· Reading and agreeing to all of the guidelines provided by Pear Tree Performing Arts and accepting responsibility to locate and become familiar with emergency/evacuation procedures.
- Tuition and all fees are non refundable.
· Disclosing any and all medical information for the participant and any other information that may impact the participant’s safety and/or the safety of others.
· Acknowledging possession and thorough understanding of Guidelines and Expectations and accepting complete compliance with all the Guidelines and Expectations.
- I am giving Pear Tree Performing Arts permission to use my, my child(ren)’s photo and/or video recordings for print materials, promotional materials, informational purposes, social media sites, and other uses as deemed appropriate by Pear Tree Performing Arts, unless otherwise noted in writing.
· To drop off and pick up my child from all rehearsals, performances, and events in a timely manner.
- To attend all events and performances agreed upon. If agree to reimburse the organization or its partners for costs related to events I did not attend without 24 hour notice.
· Accepting responsibility to update (in a timely manner and in writing) contact and medical information or information regarding who may or may not pick up or transport your child.
· Releasing and holding harmless Pear Tree Performing Arts and any contractor, instructor, owners, volunteers, employees and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action, whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon any premises under the control, for the use of, and/or under the supervision of Pear Tree Performing Arts, its owners, instructors, contractors, volunteers, employees, and/or operators or in route to or from any of said premises. Only students registered in class will be supervised by Pear Tree staff or volunteers. I recognize the risks associate with physical and interactive activities and realize the need for appropriate attire and physical preparedness.
· I understand my tuition agreement is valid until the end of the current session. I will return any donated items if I do not fulfill attendance requirements. I will make payments on time and keep payment arrangements and account information current. I understand all terms of my tuition agreement.